Artworker- DTP Specialist
Perigord provide innovative artwork and software solutions to the Life Science Industries globally, enabling our customers bring high quality products to market on time, while meeting the most stringent regulatory compliance standards.
Perigord offers a complete suite of artwork and labelling outsource packaging management services to the Life Science sector. Pharma companies need effective and accurate artwork, delivered on time, Right First Time and complying with brand guidelines, regional and regulatory requirements. Perigord can facilitate a product lifecycle management (PLM) solution by working with customers to review the complete artwork supply chain. Our Artwork services include: packaging design and development, creative services, artwork production services, translations and proofreading.
Summary of Role:
Creation and revision of artworks that are completed within the time allocated and within very strict procedures and quality guidelines.
- Qualification in Graphics/DTP
- 2 + years experience working with electronic artwork either in a pharmaceutical / healthcare company or in a service provider to these industries, or in an artwork production environment using InDesign or Illustrator
- Full understanding to the specific needs to creating and revising electronic artwork including the need for following detailed instructions
- Experience of repro applications such as ArtPro, PackEdge an advantage
- Experience with Middle Eastern or European languages an advantage
- Proven track record of dedication to quality and meeting strict deadlines
- Flexible, hard working, enthusiastic, conscientious, proactive and open to change
- Have a proven ability to learn rapidly and a very good eye for detail
- Good communication skills and standard of English
- Good inter-personal skills
- Excellent PC/Mac skills
- Ability to work with people across a range disciplines and abilities
- Ability to make quality / compliance focused decisions under pressure
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by: Recruitment Ongoing
Centralised Global QMS Certified to ISO 9001:2015 & PS 9000:2016