Perigord provide innovative artwork and software solutions to the Life Science Industries globally, enabling our customers bring high quality products to market on time, while meeting the most stringent regulatory compliance standards.
Perigord offers a complete suite of artwork and labelling outsource packaging management services to the Life Science sector. Pharma companies need effective and accurate artwork, delivered on time, Right First Time and complying with brand guidelines, regional and regulatory requirements. Perigord can facilitate a product lifecycle management (PLM) solution by working with customers to review the complete artwork supply chain. Our Artwork services include: packaging design and development, creative services, artwork production services, translations and proofreading.
Summary of Role:
Working within a specific pharma customer team, the Co-Ordinator will manage the day to day co-ordination of projects to ensure all work is co-ordinated in an efficient and effective manner and to the necessary high standards. The candidate will coordinate with the various stakeholders to maintain schedules, deliverables and quality standards to successfully deliver customer requirements.
The Co-Ordinator must be able to communicate confidently with customers via email and phone and be able to clarify and interpret artwork instructions for in-house production. The candidate will perform an agreed level of QC on files through all project stages and ensure that all requirements and changes are implemented on deliverables.
- Planning, communicating, organising and tracking of packaging projects.
- Ensuring all tasks/projects are consistently completed on time and in accordance with objectives and requirements of all process stakeholders.
- Performs QC on various packaging parts adhering to strict guidelines.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant documentation based on regulatory input
- Acting as company representative on teleconferences, at customer meetings etc.
- 1 – 2 years experience within the print industry and/or good understanding of the print/ publishing/ localisation industry, preferably in a project coordination, QA or CSR role.
- Understanding of a regulated environment – experience with regulatory affairs an advantage
- Some exposure to/understanding of Quality Control. QC within the print/ Publishing/ Pharmaceutical industries an advantage
- Competent in the use of Office applications, including Outlook.
- Knowledge or experience of Adobe Acrobat an advantage
- Knowledge of TrackWise would be beneficial.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Methodical and detail oriented – must be strong on detail and consistent in approach to tasks.Planning, organising and coordinating – effectively implements and monitors moderately complex plans/schedules so that tasks/projects are consistently completed on time and in accordance with objectives.
- Communication Skills – communicates in a well organised manner. Targets communications appropriately for the audience.
- Customer Focus – demonstrates a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility to follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are met.
- Drive for results – demonstrates a strong work ethic and is committed to seeing tasks through to completion. Works efficiently and diligently with task in hand, putting in time and effort needed to do an excellent job. Recognizes quickly when progress is slowing or stalling and takes immediate action to get back on track.
- Dealing with ambiguity – adapts well to changing circumstances, direction and strategy. Demonstrates ability to change direction in response to changing work situations.
- Interpersonal skills – initiates contact and builds sustainable working relationships with people inside and outside own group.
- Negotiation and conflict management – takes responsibility to resolve difficult situations with others effectively.
- Action oriented – reacts with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
Contact details: email@example.com
Applications must be received by: Recruitment Ongoing
Centralised Global QMS Certified to ISO 9001:2015 & PS 9000:2016