Quality Control Inspector
Perigord provide innovative artwork and software solutions to the Life Science Industries globally, enabling our customers bring high quality products to market on time, while meeting the most stringent regulatory compliance standards.
Perigord are global leaders with over 20 years’ experience in the provision of quality artwork, labelling, software solutions, and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) to the Life Sciences industry.
Responsibilities:• Ensure all parts are inspected within the time allocated and within strict quality guidelines
• Inspection of hard copy and soft copy proofs to customer’s specification
• Verification of accurate completion of appropriate operator checks and documentation
• Accurate and clear completion of all necessary Quality Documentation
• Clearly communicating with operators and Production management on the status and issues of product
• Working to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Standards at all times
Requirements:• 1+ year’s experience in a quality role
• Competent in the use of Office applications, including Outlook
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Experience in Pharmaceutical Quality inspection an advantage
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Customer focus – demonstrates a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility to follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are met
Competencies:• Understanding of Pharmaceutical and GMP requirements within a manufacturing environment or in a similar environment within a different industry
• Methodical and detail oriented – strong on detail and consistent in approach to tasks
• Communication Skills – communicates thoughts in a well-organised manner.
• Drive for results – demonstrates a strong work ethic and is committed to seeing tasks through to completion. Works efficiently and diligently on the task in hand, putting in whatever time and effort is needed to do an excellent job
• Dealing with ambiguity – adapts well to changing circumstances, direction and strategy Demonstrates ability to change direction in response to changing work situations
• Interpersonal skills – initiates contact and builds good working relationships that last over time with people inside and outside his/her group
• Action oriented – reacts with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
Contact details: email@example.com
Applications must be received by: Recruitment Ongoing
Centralised Global QMS Certified to ISO 9001:2015 & PS 9000:2016