Perigord Life Science Artwork Solutions is a global production agency headquartered in Dublin. We help clients and agencies create, manage and deliver their brand messages nationally and globally when required.
We integrate with our client’s business process and it is within this partnership model that we work best. Our product GLAMS 4 is a web-based Global Artwork Management System that was developed to control and manage artwork from concept to market. It is a highly configurable product which places control of artwork in the customer’s hands, ensuring quality and accuracy, enabling better management of costs and accelerating the customer’s time to market.
Perigord now have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst is responsible for providing lead consultation on the Design, Configuration and Implementation of GLAMS into Perigord Data’s customers.
The Business Analyst will typically work with a Project Manager who will lead the overall implementation project. This requires a person who is analytical, detail orientated, can solve problems quickly and effectively and is confident in client facing situations.
This is a key role for the successful delivery of GLAMS into Perigord’s high profile and ever-expanding customer base. The Business Analyst will report to the Head of Professional Services. .
- Defining client requirements for the GLAMS product and translating those into a User Requirements Specification
- Understanding customer’s goals, strategies, constraints and using this understanding to collaborate effectively with them. Building strong relationships with the customer.
- Working internally to configure the GLAMS software to meet customer requirements and present the configured system back to customers.
- Working iteratively with customers to define a solution design, working through different scenarios, looking critically at different options and ultimately to a final design.
- Working on Validation deliverables, including creation of test scripts, document reviews, configuration testing and supporting user acceptance testing.
- Working with the Project Manager to deliver projects on time and within budget, ensuring that scope is adhered to.
- Support Training programs with Perigord’s customers, including development of training materials and participating in classroom based and remote training sessions.
- Through client engagements, identify new features that GLAMS does not currently offer and will be of benefit to our customers.
- Participating in client workshops; defining process workflows, gathering information and providing workaround solutions when software needs are not met.
- Supporting the Head of Professional Services in a continuous improvement program, always looking at how the organisation can improve on process, delivery and service to our customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree in Business or IT or other relevant discipline.
- 4 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Pharma or life science industry experience an advantage
- Experience of artwork processes and an understanding of artwork management solutions desirable.
- Experience working directly with customers – ideally customers with a global reach.
- Agility to work in a fast growing organisation.
- Experience in Artwork/Prepress/Print/Pharmaceutical environment desirable.
- Business and validation knowledge in regulated/Life Sciences industry desirable.
- Understanding of different implementation methodologies - Waterfall, Agile, Sprint etc.
- Methodical and detail oriented – must be strong on detail and consistent in approach to tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – communicates thoughts in a well-organised manner.
- Proven experience in driving software deals managing multiple stakeholders.
- Drive for results – demonstrates a strong work ethic and is committed to seeing tasks through to completion. Works efficiently and diligently on the task in hand, putting in the time and effort is needed to do an excellent job.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Contact details: email@example.com
Applications must be received by: Recruitment Ongoing
Centralised Global QMS Certified to ISO 9001:2015 & PS 9000:2016