Lead Generation Specialist EU
Perigord provide global innovative Marketing & Communications (Marcoms), Packaging and Labelling Artwork and Software Solutions to Life Science Industries. In this highly regulated, quality driven and compliance focused environment our solutions, services and team enable our clients bring their products to market efficiently on time and on budget.
As a global leader in the provision of Life Science Outsource and digital solutions the company is expanding its Marketing, lead generation and Salesforce administration division to specifically service the needs of both our internal and external customers.
We are now looking for a Lead Generation Specialist EU
Working directly with the market development, marketing, and sales teams the successful candidate will be responsible for uncovering and applying customer intelligence, channel insights to deliver aligned customer leads via sales force to the new business development and key account management teams.
Reporting to the market development manager and / or divisional brand managers the lead specialist will work alongside sales and marketing function to deliver a strong and measurable pipeline of opportunity to the business. Directly the Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads in their allotted territory. Using Salesforce, the successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Develop new business leads to agreed metrics and to agreed monthly targets
- Working with marketing to conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how / where Perigord can support
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications and research in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with the market development manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within Salesforce, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Continuously analyse sales numbers and lead generation performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build strong relationships with internal business development team and further understanding the needs across the different locations with respect to customer targets
- Leverage database tools for discovery, research and initiation of outbound calling campaigns to new prospective customers
Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
The successful canddiate will have excellent interpersonal skills with no hesitation in reaching out to potential customers.
- 2-3 years lead generation and/or inside sales experience
- Excellent prospecting, discovery and nurturing skills to qualify potential customers effectively
- Previous experience of the life science industry and understanding of regulatory environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity targets
- A proven track record of strong client relationship management
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter
- Proficient in Salesforce, MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must possess good business acumen with the ability to understand industry dynamics, the competitive environment and customer business drivers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work is essential
- Ability to take initiative to monitor and continuously improve efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field preferred but not essential
Experience and Education
A demonstratable CV of real-life achievements in sales lead generation or inside sales experience to or for the Life Science and SaaS sectors
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by: Recruitment Ongoing
Centralised Global QMS Certified to ISO 9001:2015 & PS 9000:2016