Market Development and Salesforce Owner
Perigord provide global innovative Marketing & Communications (Marcoms), Packaging and Labelling Artwork and Software Solutions to Life Science Industries. In this highly regulated, quality driven and compliance focused environment our solutions, services and team enable our clients bring their products to market efficiently on time and on budget.
As a global leader in the provision of Life Science Outsource and digital solutions the company is expanding its Marketing, lead generation and Salesforce administration division to specifically service the needs of both our internal and external customers.
We are now looking for a Market Development and Salesforce owner.
Working directly with the marketing and sales teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for uncovering and applying customer intelligence, channel insights to deliver aligned customer leads via sales force to the new business development and key account management teams.
Reporting to the Global Commercial Director the candidate will, with local lead generation specialists, sales and marketing functions, deliver a strong and measurable pipeline of opportunity to the business.
Directly the Market Development and Salesforce owner will be responsible for in-depth industry market research, target customer identification and the delivery of a pipeline of suitable sectoral customer targets with an associated and equally aligned opportunity value. Additionally, the successful candidate will manage a team of local lead generation specialists and the ongoing management and maintenance of Salesforce.
A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Deliver new business leads to agreed monthly targets (Value and Volume)
- In depth and aligned Market research
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how / where Perigord can support
- Key prospect definition of our target customer including key decision markers
- Working with marketing to conduct research to identify potential prospects and drive interaction
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating inside sales (lead generation) activity, follow-up communications and research in order to build out full customer intelligence profiles to drive business opportunities through the sales funnel
- Management of local lead generation specialists
- Guarantee the management of all data for new and prospective clients within Salesforce, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and input in a timely fashion
- Continuously analyse sales numbers and lead generation performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build strong relationships with internal brand managers, business development and Key account management teams to further understand the needs of the business across the different locations with respect to customer targeting
Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
The successful candidate will have excellent research and communication and interpersonal skills with no hesitation in reaching out to potential customers.
- 3-5 years market development and lead generation experience
- Proven and results driven research skills
- Must possess good business acumen with the ability to understand industry dynamics, the competitive environment and customer business drivers
- Excellent discovery, prospecting and nurturing skills to qualify potential customers effectively
- Experience in the management of remote teams
- Previous experience of the life science and / or the SaaS industries
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity targets
- A proven track record of strong client relationship management
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter
- Proficient in Salesforce, MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work is essential
- Ability to take initiative to monitor and continuously improve efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field preferred
Experience and Education
A demonstratable CV of real-life achievements in SAAS brand/product marketing to the Life Science Industry
This is primarily an office-based role, with time spent on briefings, client engagement and team management while staying in regular contact with key accounts (internally and externally). Occasional travel will be required to facilitate client visits, new business presentations, team training, planning and brief taking. The work commitment will tend to be our standard office hours. However, in order to meet project or delivery deadlines or client demands, additional hours may be required to ensure continued best in class service to clients.
The role is a full-time and permanent position
Contact details: email@example.com
Applications must be received by: Recruitment Ongoing
Centralised Global QMS Certified to ISO 9001:2015 & PS 9000:2016