Perigord provide innovative artwork and software solutions to the Life Science Industries globally, enabling our customers bring high quality products to market on time, while meeting the most stringent regulatory compliance standards.
Perigord offers a complete suite of artwork and labelling outsource packaging management services to the Life Science sector. Pharma companies need effective and accurate artwork, delivered on time, Right First Time and complying with brand guidelines, regional and regulatory requirements. Perigord can facilitate a product lifecycle management (PLM) solution by working with customers to review the complete artwork supply chain. Our Artwork services include: packaging design and development, creative services, artwork production services, translations and proofreading.
Perigord is a global leader in life science digital solutions and services. The company is expanding its Marcoms division and we are now looking for a Marketing Assistant / Events Administrator to join the team in our global head office in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will be able to add value to, as well as gaining valuable experience in, project management, planning, administration, execution of plans and client relationships. This is a challenging and rewarding position and provide an opportunity to work with an experienced, professional team in a growing company.
- Assist Marketing Manager with on and offline marketing including sourcing leads, creating marketing material, supporting online and social media activities etc.
- Assist with the administration of events globally
- Co-ordinate pre-event meetings, communications with relevant stakeholders, organising event attendees, speakers and special guests as well as staff on-the-ground event managers
- Support overall marketing operations by compiling, formatting and reporting information and materials
Required experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a marcoms environment or a related sector is desirable
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines are essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills both written and oral
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, proof reading
- Pro-active, team player and ability to manage own time effectively
- Excellent IT and MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
- Social media / digital marketing tools
- Marketing, communications, design or business degree and / or appropriate level of relevant experience
This is an office-based role. Occasional travel will be required. The work commitment will tend to be our standard office hours, however in order to meet project or delivery deadlines, client demands or organising events, additional hours may be required to ensure continued best in class service to stakeholders.
The role is a full-time and permanent position
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by: Recruitment Ongoing
Centralised Global QMS Certified to ISO 9001:2015 & PS 9000:2016