Perigord Life Science Artwork Solutions is a global production agency headquartered in North West Dublin. We help clients and agencies create, manage and deliver their brand messages nationally and globally when required.
We integrate with our client’s business process and it is within this partnership model that we work best. Our product GLAMS 4 is a web-based Global Artwork Management System that was developed to control and manage artwork from concept to market. It is a highly configurable product which places control of artwork in the customer’s hands, ensuring quality and accuracy, enabling better management of costs and accelerating the customer’s time to market.
Perigord now have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading GLAMS implementation projects into Perigord’s customers. The suitable candidate will be customer focused, innovative and thrive on working in a fast growing and dynamic organisation.
The Project Manager will work with both technical and sales staff to successfully deliver the project in line with customer requirements.
This is a key role for the successful delivery of GLAMS into Perigord’s high profile and ever expanding customer base. The Project Manager will report to the Head of Professional Services.
- Develop and manage both high-level and detailed project plans with associated tasks, deliverables, schedules and budgets.
- Ensure key stakeholders are kept up to date on project status, produce weekly status reports, analyse and proactively advise if there are constraints or issues with the project.
- Responsibility for the timely delivery to customers of all products & projects, from scoping/analysis and planning to implementation and maintenance, within budget and with the highest possible quality.
- Ensuring scope is clearly managed in a project and any over-runs are clearly set with the client and costs recovered. Manage billing in accordance with project schedules.
- Coordination of internal team resources on client projects; Business Analyst, Configuration Engineer, Validation Engineer and other resource to ensure timely and effective delivery of project deliverables.
- Work with the Business Analyst to define client solutions, managing workshops and documenting into specifications.
- Ensuring that project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded.
- Ensuring smooth transition from project implementation to support & maintenance. Setting up clear strategies, defining support models so that all stakeholders understand their roles in post deployment phase.
- Understanding customer’s goals, strategies, constraints and use this understanding to collaborate effectively with them. Interacting with the customer as required and interpret requirements.
- Supporting Business Development where required with proposals and estimates, with a focus on developing implementation plans.
- Supporting the Head of Professional Services in a continuous improvement programme, always looking for how the organisation can improve on process, delivery and service to our customers, including liaising with other functions / participating in cross-functional activities.
- Supporting other team members / colleagues as required in the on-going development of our growing business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline or relevant experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Software Project Management.
- Strong software implementation experience in a client facing environment.
- Strong planning and budget management skills, including experience in MS Project.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders (technical and non-technical) both on-site and virtually.
- Business knowledge and validation experience in regulated industry desirable.
- Experience working with SaaS is desirable.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by: Recruitment Ongoing
Centralised Global QMS Certified to ISO 9001:2015 & PS 9000:2016