SAAS Product Marketing Brand Manager
Perigord provide global innovative Marketing & Communications (Marcoms), Packaging and Labelling Artwork and Software Solutions to Life Science Industries. In this highly regulated, quality driven and compliance focused environment our solutions, services and team enable our clients bring their products to market efficiently on time and on budget.
Our Marcoms solutions include: B2B, B2C, B2E creative design (offline and online), packaging design and development, creative support services, artwork production, translation and proofreading.
We are now looking for a SAAS Product Marketing Brand Manager
As a global leader in the provision of Life Science Outsource and digital solutions the company is expanding its Marcoms division to specifically service the needs of our DATA and software division.
Working directly with the marketing and creative teams the successful candidate will be responsible for uncovering and applying customer, competitor and channel insights to both product development and global go-to-market strategies and execution.
Reporting to the Global Commercial Director the Manager will work on building strong relationships between the Marketing and Product team, developing the groundwork for the company’s continued growth.
- Owner and driver of marketing team activities relating to product launches and releases
- Become a domain expert by understanding customers and influencers, evaluation and buying processes, buying criteria and transfer that knowledge to the product development, marketing and sales channels
- Help drive the strategic planning, implementation, tracking and reporting of product launches, on-going customer product take up and go-to-market programmes and activities
- Execute, measure and refine go-to-market strategies including messaging, training, sales enablement and product / feature launches
- Develop a product-led marketing strategy and lead the implementation of light-touch marketing channels
- Deliver on monthly, quarterly and annual product marketing revenue targets and qualitative objectives
Required experience and skills:
- 3 – 5 years progressive marketing experience – B2B SaaS / Technology preferred
- Ideally have direct product marketing experience
- Experience liaising directly with product and engineering teams preferred
- Customer-centric approach with keen understanding of customer behaviour and passionate about customer satisfaction
Experience and Education
A demonstratable CV of real-life achievements in SAAS brand/product marketing to the Life Science Industry
A professional marketing, communications or business degree would be of distinct advantage
This is primarily an office-based role, with time spent on briefings, client engagement and team management while staying in regular contact with key accounts (internally and externally). Occasional travel will be required to facilitate client visits, new business presentations, team training, planning and brief taking. The work commitment will tend to be our standard office hours. However, in order to meet project or delivery deadlines or client demands, additional hours may be required to ensure continued best in class service to clients.
The role is a full-time and permanent position
Contact details: email@example.com
Applications must be received by: Recruitment Ongoing
Centralised Global QMS Certified to ISO 9001:2015 & PS 9000:2016