Sales Support / Lead Generation Representative – EU
Perigord provide innovative artwork, outsource, KPO and software solutions to the Life Science Industries globally, enabling our customers bring high quality products to market on time, while meeting the most stringent regulatory compliance standards.
Our 4 global artwork centres provide our life science clients with a truly seamless global solution to all their artwork, labelling, coordination and BPO requirements. Perigord currently work with over 60 life science clients including 14 of the global top 20 pharma companies.
GLAMS (Global Labeling Artwork Management System), Perigord's innovative proprietary software, is a web based Life Science artwork management solution, developed and designed to control and manage artwork within Life Science Industries. GLAMS modular system connects all the stakeholders in a customer’s artwork production process including new products, engineering, purchasing, marketing and external contract vendors.
Reporting to Global Business Development Director, the Sales Support / Lead Generation Representative will be an integral part of the global business development team and a driving force in developing and closing new business and helping to deliver the future success of the company, with specific responsibility for the European market. The position will be based in Dublin. Perigord’s sales team is growing and this is a great opportunity to develop your career further.
- Support Sales Director in day to day functions
- Present online to potential clients – full training given
- Build and develop new business within the target market area to achieve short, medium and long term revenue targets for the business
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads, follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities and leads and maintain sales forecasts
- Ability to pre-qualify leads /opportunities and brief sales team for follow up
- Proactively manage several sales opportunities simultaneously
- Maintain Sales Support / Lead generation pipeline on our CRM Tool (SalesForce)
- Contribute to a positive and high-performing culture in the business development and marketing teams
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service roles
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs e.g. CRM software, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to learn about products and services and pitch them to prospective leads / opportunities
- Pharma industry experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Contact details: email@example.com
Applications must be received by: Recruitment Ongoing
Centralised Global QMS Certified to ISO 9001:2015 & PS 9000:2016