Perigord provide global innovative Marketing & Communications (Marcoms), Packaging and Labelling Artwork and Software Solutions to Life Science Industries. In this highly regulated, quality driven and compliance focused environment our solutions, services and team enable our clients bring their products to market efficiently on time and on budget.
Our Marcoms solutions include: B2B, B2C, B2E creative design (offline and online), packaging design and development, creative support services, artwork production, translation and proofreading.
We are looking for a hands on Senior Designer.
The ideal candidate will take on the day to day design responsibility and lead a team in the delivery of class leading marketing and communications collateral – brand development, packaging, print, digital, advertising and POS.
Reporting to the Marcoms business unit manager, the candidate will also work with all areas of the business to ensure that the strategic creative requirements of Perigord are being met. Alongside account directors/account and brand managers, the candidate will liaise with inhouse and outsourced specialists including designers, copywriters, photographers and illustrators guaranteeing all client KPI’s and the creative goals are delivered on.
- Taking a lead in clients’ design and creative strategies
- Leading a team to provide the best in class client service
- Liaising with clients at senior level on a day to day basis
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Lead brainstorming sessions with creative teams to develop campaigns based on client’s needs
- Manage Perigord’s creative team
Required DEMONSTRATABLE experience and skills:
- A good cross platform portfolio of work
- Significant background in creative development, graphic design (digital & off line)
- Excellent remote team management experience
- A confident and persuasive approach to creative projects
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques, including digital platforms
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, PowerPoint and other programmes is essential
- A working knowledge of HTML, PHP and other Web programs would be an advantage
Experience and Education
A leading cross platform portfolio of work that can be substantiated is essential
A design, marketing, communications or business degree would be of distinct advantage
This is primarily an office-based role, with time spent on briefings, client engagement and team management while staying in regular contact with key accounts (internally and externally). Occasional travel will be required to facilitate client visits, new business presentations, team training, planning and brief taking. The work commitment will tend to be our standard office hours. However, in order to meet project or delivery deadlines or client demands, additional hours may be required to ensure continued best in class service to clients.
The role is a full-time and permanent position
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by: Recruitment Ongoing
Centralised Global QMS Certified to ISO 9001:2015 & PS 9000:2016