Senior Marketing Manager
Perigord provide global innovative Packaging/Labelling Artwork, Software, Marketing & Communications solutions to Life Science Industries. In this highly regulated, quality driven and compliance focused environment our solutions, services and team enable our clients bring their products to market efficiently on time and on budget.
Our solutions include packaging artwork production, packaging design and development, B2B, B2C, B2E creative design (offline and online) & support services, translation and proof reading.
To help us in our Global expansion we are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager.
Leading the marketing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for uncovering and applying customer, competitor and channel insights to both product development and global go-to-market strategies.
Reporting to the Global Commercial Director the manager will work on building strong relationships between the Marketing and Product teams, developing the groundwork for the company’s continued growth.
- Own the marketing function
- Lead the marketing team
- Develop a product-led marketing strategy and lead the implementation across all channels
- Establish, implement and measure tactical marketing plans to support and achieve Perigord business goals and objectives
- Ensure maximum marketing visibility and value-based promotion
- Support the Global Commercial Director in the identification of acquisition targets across all regions, that would assist with our brand growth strategy
- Become a domain expert by understanding customers and influencers, evaluation and buying processes, buying criteria and transfer that knowledge to the product development, marketing and sales channels
- On-going management, development and coaching of the marketing team
- Deliver on monthly, quarterly and annual product marketing revenue targets and qualitative objectives
Required experience and skills:
- Circa 10 years progressive marketing experience – marketing to and from within the life science industry is preferred
- Ideally have direct product marketing experience
- Proven ability to creatively develop and execute marketing strategies
- Experience liaising with and managing directly both internal and external stakeholders
- Customer-centric approach with keen understanding of customer behaviour and passionate about customer satisfaction
Experience and Education
A demonstratable CV of real-life achievements in marketing within the life science industry
A professional marketing, communications or business degree would be of distinct advantage
This is primarily an office-based role, with time spent on briefings, client engagement and team management while staying in regular contact with key accounts (internally and externally). Occasional travel will be required to facilitate client visits, new business presentations, team training, planning and brief taking. The work commitment will tend to be our standard office hours. However, in order to meet project or delivery deadlines or client demands, additional hours may be required to ensure continued best in class service to clients.
The role is a full-time and permanent position
Contact details: email@example.com
Applications must be received by: Recruitment Ongoing
Centralised Global QMS Certified to ISO 9001:2015 & PS 9000:2016